Articles on: Activation, Setup, & Features

Changing your DUO Service from US to CA or from CA to US

If you are moving from the US to Canada or vise versa, you may request to the Customer Support team to change your DUO device from US to CA or from CA to US.

During this transfer your current phone number will be released in order to allow the account to have a new phone number.

Your E911 information must be updated to reflect your new location for E911 emergency services to be active.

Your future Renewal rate will change depending on your new location, however the current expiration date will not change

Please note you may also choose to purchase a secondary number instead of requesting an entire account change, however secondary phone numbers have a monthly charge and cannot be your primary phone number if it does not match the DUO's current Country group.

Updated on: 04/12/2019

Was this article helpful?

Share your feedback


Thank you!